IT Service Delivery Manager that has excellent management and team leadership skills with the ability to manage a large team of IT Support Engineers within a busy Technical Service Desk environment based inReading, Berkshire.
SALARY:£46,300 - £49,100 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS:37.5 Hours per Week (9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday)
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
DOGS: You must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for anIT Service Delivery Manager that has excellent management and team leadership skills with the ability to manage a large team of IT Support Engineers within a busy Technical Service Desk environment.
Working as the IT Service Delivery Manager you will help to shape, lead and develop day to day IT Technical services across the organisation.
Combining both project work and BAU, as the IT Service Delivery Manager you will contribute to operational objectives and workstreams. Working with the Senior Management Team to ensure IS Service Delivery plans are in place to deliver the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the IT Service Delivery Manager:
- Lead and manage the IT service delivery organisation wide, supporting 1800+ users across 26 sites
- Deputise for the Head of Operations
- Focus on continuous improvement and cost-effective IT service delivery
- Define and manage internal SLA and OLA’s
- Define and manage the implementation and delivery of IS service delivery processes
- Manage the procurement of all IT end user equipment
- Deliver strong leadership to the service delivery teams to deliver effective planning and management of workloads
- Promote and embed best practice
- Define and ownership of service roadmaps
- Contribute to IT department policies, standards and strategic direction
- Work collaboratively with other IS departments
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of leading and managing within an IT Support and delivery environment
- Must have previous experience gained in technical service/service delivery and/or support management role managing a large team of IT Support Engineers / Technicians
- Strong leadership attributes with experience in managing change in the work place
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong root cause, technical diagnosis, problem identification and trend analysis skills
- Ability to build partnerships with internal and external stakeholders including suppliers on technological innovative enterprise solutions
- Significant Experience in supporting a broad range of technologies including Windows 7 and 10, Thin Client, Office 365, Skype for Business, Active Directory and software deployment tools
- Experience in WAN/LAN Networking concepts including TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Good working knowledge of ITIL, Prince2 and ISO standards
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Contract to PermanentJobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Reading, Berkshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk