This is an exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly growing owner managed telecoms and IT business with ambitious plans. The Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing technology projects for customers by managing the cost, time, and scope constraints. The primary duties include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, resource allocation, and financial status.
Duties and responsibilities
* Develop project plans, goals, and budgets while identifying resources needed, developing schedules, and measuring results in our PSA software.
* Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member.
* Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all team members.
* Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
* Assist project team in design and development tasks.
* Organise and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements.
* Drive problem investigation and resolution as required.
* Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production.
* Design and maintain technical and project documentation.
* Improve customer perception and satisfaction.
* Escalate project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
* Communicate to customers by keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc.
* Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how our services and products relate to their business strategy and goals.
* Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer's needs.
* Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
* Responsible for entering time and expenses in our PSA software as they occur.
* Understand processes in our PSA software by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on our PSA software University.
* Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets in our PSA software.
* Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.