SoCode are recruiting a large number of Contract roles for our Exclusive client – a 300 person strong technology company based in Cambridge UK due to a surge in their business.
A new requirement has arisen for a 6 month Contract IT Project Manager to deliver internal business change, software migration and systems implementation projects using lean principles.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Delivering successful projects by managing available resources, proactively resolving risks and issues, and providing cohesion to the project;
• Ensuring project schedules are achievable and that milestones are met on time and on budget;
• Developing detailed implementation plans so that all impacted areas are prepared, ensuring smooth delivery;
• Working with project stakeholders to understand business requirements and project priorities, manage expectations and communicate progress
• Designing projects along lean and Agile principles, refining deliverables and priorities along the way;
• Using the IS project methodology to deliver projects as an ambassador for consistency.
• Prince 2 / Project Management Qualifications
• Experience of using lean principles to implement business change, particularly with regards to system implementations
• Scrum/Kanban Experience
• A technical background with experience of delivering a variety of IS projects to add value to the business.
This role is urgent, so we are encouraging candidates who are available either immediately or at short notice.
To apply – please forward your CV and we will be in touch with more information.