Junior or Mid-Level IT BI Analyst/Developer.
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, Pension (Employer Contribution 5%), Private medical insurance, Subsidised Company Car Scheme.
This opportunity would be most suitable for a Junior or Mid-Level professional, someone that is able to grow into the role. This could be your 2nd major job role, or the next big career challenge.
Recent graduates or juniors with 1-2 years relatable experience e.g. Business Analysis, Data Analysis, BI Development or similar, are very welcome to apply.
IT BI Analyst/Developer - Key Skills:
- 1-2 years' commercial experience in a relatable role.
- Strong data experience; analysis, interpretation, capturing etc.
- Requirements capturing experience.
- Must have significant experience in some form of programming.
- High level of level of numeracy.
- SQL skills.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Must be highly motivated and driven.
- Must have excellent English communications skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
IT BI Analyst/Developer - Nice to Have (but not essential):
Any one of the following would be useful.
- SQL Server
- Business Objects
- Visual Studio
- PowerShell or similar scripting languages.
About the Role:
The main goal of the Junior or Mid-Level IT BI Analyst/Developer will be to drive efficiency across the whole business by identifying, improving and automating processes that are presently manual and inefficient.
Your responsibilities will include;
- The identification of key business processes across the whole business and in any department.
- Understanding how key business processes can be improved, simplified and automated.
- Investigation into those processes by interviews, and examination of documents to understand if the processes can be improved or automated.
For more information about this Junior or Mid-Level IT BI Analyst/Developer role, please contact us now for an interview.