- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
An IT Support company in Sale. Our client specialises in security and availability of data. They've got over 15 years of experience ensuring businesses are protected against cybercrime.
- 25 Days Paid Annual Leave (inc your birthday off)
- Free on-site gym
- Free fresh fruit and snacks for all staff
- Xbox One S in break room
- GCSE Grade A-C in Mathematics & English (or equivalent e.g. Functional Skills)
- A passion for IT
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of PC hardware
IT qualifications you will receive...
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- MTA Networking Fundamentals
- MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MTA Software Development Fundamentals
- MTA Cloud Fundamentals* (optional change: MTA Server Administration Fundamentals)
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
Your future is lit...
Upon completion of your IT Apprenticeship, a full-time position may be offered and you could be eligible to study for a Level 4 IT Apprenticeship.
IT Apprenticeship Sale Process...
1. Apply for this unmissable IT Apprenticeship opportunity in Sale
2. A member of the Resourcing Team will be in contact within 1-3 days
3. Fill out an IT Application Form
4. Arrange interviews with employer in Sale