Role: IT Analyst
Location: North West London
Are you experienced in the world of networking? Do you want to work with an MSP and be a part of a growing and established team in North West London? If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you!
You will be required to provide technical and professional IT support across a large user base.
Some of the key responsibilities of the IT Analyst will include:
• Working on a wide range of technology projects
• Test system upgrades and business reporting
• Provide support for a large company infrastructure, which also includes helpdesk support
• Providing IT Helpdesk and Infrastructure duties, root cause analysis and general BAU.
• Providing hardware, software and networking IT support to onsite and remote locations.
• Documenting and building training materials for staff.
Have you got what it takes?
As the Companies new IT Analyst, you will be required to have knowledge and skills with the following technologies:
• Windows Servers
• Exchange Management
• Networking experience (LAN/WAN)
Does this sound like a job made for you? Then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Abi on 0207 247 5747.