INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION INFORMATION OFFICERS
Fluent in English and one or more Eastern European Language
Russian, Romanian, Polish or Greek preferred
We are the UK’s National Agency responsible for providing information and expert advice on international qualifications and skills.
Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and busy environment, dealing with international enquiries and helping people hoping to fulfil their academic and occupational ambitions?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
You must be educated to degree level and have fluent verbal and written language skills in English; and another language as stated above.
Experience as a teacher or trainer would be an advantage.
Your main role will be processing enquiries from individual applicants and member organisations, and answering questions on the phone and in writing. You will also be expected to assist in the training provision and a range of other administrative tasks.
- assisting with the international qualifications recognition process;
- developing knowledge of overseas education and the UK education system;
- maintaining a professional telephone enquiry service;
- assisting with the delivery of training; and
- a range of other administrative tasks
Please Note: Applicants MUST hold a current permit or visa showing their right to work and reside in the UK.
A Bachelor, Postgraduate, or Masters degree from a UK University
Other professional qualifications
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in English (minimum level acceptable IELTS 6.5)
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in an Eastern European Language
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to time manage and organise work efficiently to meet set targets
- Motivated, positive and enthusiastic with a flexible approach
- Excellent team working skills
- Fluent Russian, Romanian, Polish or Greek.
- A thorough understanding of UK and international education systems
- Presentation skills
- IT literate, particularly with regard to Word, Excel and data input to information databases
- Experience of working successfully to deadlines and high quality standards
- Experience in a customer service role
- IT Literacy in Microsoft PowerPoint and CRM
- Experience as a teacher or trainer