Job Ref: DJHC4252
Job Title: INTERIM Customer Services Manager (6 Month FTC; possibly to go permanent)
Location: South East/ Bucks
Salary: Up to £45k pro rata
I am looking for an experienced INTERIM Customer Services Manager. This is a role within a rapidly expanding organisation, to cover maternity leave initially.
Working within an established centre undergoing a period of transformational change, you will bring with you your experience, coaching, development and leadership skills.
• The role will be accountable for leading a small contact centre to successfully respond to customer queries
• The role will also have responsibility for managing an outsourced relationship
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational execution of the customer service strategy
• Achieving KPI’s and SLA’s, together with optimising performance and efficiency within the area to deliver the best customer service results in the most efficient manner
• You will have the ability to review process and customer journeys that bring about future improvements across service delivery
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need to be a proven Contact Centre / Customer Service Manager with experience of motivating and managing customer service teams.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.