£150- 250 DAY - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our client a leading global financial services business in the sales team.
You will play a key role in delivering exceptional sales for the organisation. You will segment clients, profile investment proposition and contact clients via telephone and face to face to push sales.
You will be responsible for building a rapport with key clients, as well as sourcing and closing leads and managing data on the organisation's CRM program.
- Generate leads through the company's digital platform, existing contacts on CRM system, events and sales database
- Close leads and ensure go to relevant team/ dept to provide sales collateral
- Work towards and fulfill KPI's to increase client engagement and increase sales market share
- Segment, seek out and interact with clients through in-direct and direct contact
- Source and manage data on CRM
- Keep client profiles up to date based on investment proposition
- Experience in a sales role in an investment / asset management firm ideally
- Experience / strong knowledge of investment market globally preferably gained within financial services organisation
- A relevant degree or qualification i.e. financial services degree or certificate, business or economics degree
- Strong stakeholder management skills and proven ability to build strong rapport
- Experience working to KPI's
Please send your cv to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.