Independent Financial Advisor (IFA)- Employed Salaried.
My Client, a market leading insurance and financial advisory firm based in Co Down, is recruiting for an experienced Independent Financial Advisor to join their reputable team. The position is a newly created role due to a period of sustained growth over the past 12-18 months. The successful Independent financial advisor will join a reputable team of financial advisers, mortgage advisers and administration staff. Applicants should have Level 4/Diploma qualifications and commitment to achieve Chartered status within 3 years.
- Acquire new financial services clients.
- Provide expert and prompt advice to new and existing clients regarding their financial needs to the highest possible levels of client service and FCA requirements.
- Liaise as appropriate with investment, pension and life companies in relation to client requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present the best possible professional image of self and client at all times.
- Assist Client Services Director in developing a long term strategy for the growth of financial services business.
- Coaching of new and existing team members to assist them with new tasks/duties and on-the-job training.
- Participation on vocational training courses or on-the-job coaching as required by management.
- Ensure client confidentiality is maintained and protected at all times.
- Attend promotional events as required.
- Provide cover for the client senior management when necessary.
- Any additional duties deemed necessary and reasonable by line manager.
Key Result Areas
- Promote full range of financial services to new and existing clients.
- Adhere to FCA regulations and legislative requirements.
- Maintain knowledge and competence to high level.
- Develop and maintain relationships with accountants and solicitors.
- Level 4/Diploma qualifications.
- Commitment to achieve Chartered status within 3 years. (Client will support and fund)
- Existing client bank with confirmation of new business and recurring fee income.
- Driving licence and access to own car.
- Knowledge of appropriate Financial Services IT systems.
For more information on this role please contact Tracey at Corvus on 07725145707 or email CV