Job Title: IFA Administrator/Sales Support
Job Ref: LH/20131
We are pleased to be working with a respected UK wide wealth management firm who are recognised as being specialists in their field. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with adviser support experience looking to progress further in their career.
About the role:
As an IFA Administrator, you will provide support to Financial Advisers and clients while delivering a high level of customer service.
The position and duties will include:
- Use systems and provider websites to gather required information.
- Request, obtain and collate all necessary information and undertaken financial analysis/research to enable financial reports to be produced for the Adviser/Client within agreed timescales.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by the Technical Adviser and Adviser.
- Update client specific information on internal systems.
- Prepare meeting packs for client review meetings to include all relevant documentation required to a specified standard and service level agreement.
- Task and workflow management on back office system.
- Liaise and work with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
- Document management – ensure documentation is scanned, saved and archived in accordance with department operating procedures.
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will have worked within a similar role previously and will possess knowledge of financial services products, have strong administrative skills and act as a role model to others. You will need to be highly numerate and analytical. This is a fast paced role which requires a high attention to detail so you must possess a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to prioritise and effectively manage workloads on a daily basis.