permanent, full time
Location: London EC1Y
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
We require a motivated and ambitious IFA Administrator to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, established firm of IFAs and Employee Benefit Consultants based in Central London.
The successful candidate must be a real team player ready to work and progress their career within a firm full of talented individuals. Typical administration duties will include:
- Processing new business
- Preparing meeting packs
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork
- Request and obtain all necessary information from providers
- Undertake research to allow paraplanners and advisers to identify suitable solutions to meet client needs
- Client liaison and communications
- Processing client and adviser investment instructions via platforms
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s)
This is a broad role with varied tasks that will provide both a challenge and insight into the technical elements of financial planning. Support is available for those with the ambition to gain relevant qualifications and progress within the firm to paraplanner or adviser.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous relevant administration experience either for a financial services product provider or an IFA practice
- Ability to work within defined business processes to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Polite and confident communicator, both face to face and over the telephone and email
- A positive and proactive approach to work and a desire to help the wider team
- Present a professional image in all client dealings
- Strong IT skills
- An assertive "can do" approach
- Honest with strong ethics
The environment is fun but hard working and recognises the value of dedicated and pro-active people who play their part in the team.