permanent, full time
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience + bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, established firm of IFAs and Employee Benefit Consultants based in Central London.
The role would suit either a hard working career administrator or an ambitious individual looking to progress their career towards paraplanning. Either way the successful candidate must be a real team player ready to work within a firm full of talented individuals.
Typical administration duties will include:
· Processing new business
· Preparing meeting packs
· Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork
· Request and obtain all necessary information from providers
· Undertake research to allow paraplanners and advisers to identify suitable solutions to meet client needs
· Client liaison and communications
· Processing client and adviser investment instructions via platforms
· Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s)
This is a broad role with varied tasks that will provide both a challenge and insight into the technical elements of financial planning. Support is available for those with the ambition to gain relevant qualifications.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Previous relevant administration experience either for a product provider or an IFA practice
· Ability to work within defined business processes to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
· Polite and confident communicator, both face to face and over the telephone and email
· A positive and proactive approach to work and a desire to help the wider team
· Present a professional image in all client dealings
· Strong IT skills
· An assertive "can do" approach
· Honest with strong ethics
The environment is fun but hard working and recognises the value of dedicated and pro-active people who play their part in the team.