Working on behalf of a successful and progressive, FCA authorised IFA firm in Liverpool, we are seeking a Financial Services Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner to join their team.
The role will involve, but not be limited to:
- · New business processing
- · Policy issue processing
- · Fund switch processing
- · Fees & commission reconciliations
- · Admin support to Directors
- · Completion of Factfinds
- · Assessing & identifying financial needs for new and existing clients
- · Product research
- · Compliant disclosure documents
- · Funds analysis
- · Presenting financial recommendations to Directors
- · Report writing
- · Working with the Investment committee
- · Client financial reviews
- · Portfolio rebalances & fund switches
- · Keeping up to date with regulatory changes
- · Maintaining up to date Statement of Professional Standing
- · On-going CPD
- · Welcome clients & offering refreshments
- · Keeping visitors book up to date
You will be a confident and professional individual who has experience in Financial Services and looking to develop a career, joining a successful and dynamic team. Diploma qualified or part-qualified would be highly advantageous.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, skills & qualifications
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.