Our client provides financial planning and wealth management services to business owners, professionals, executives and the retired via a network of strategic offices. They are seeking an IFA Administrator to be based in their Harrogate branch to.
As IFA Administrator, you will be able to demonstrate previous similar experience within an IFA and will be joining part of a growing and dynamic company.
You will be part of a small sales support and financial planning admin team. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- · Diary and appointment management
- · Process “new business”, ensuring checks have been completed in readiness for submission
- · Monitor new business pipeline through to completion
- · Handle general “after-sales” enquiries, including general support to IFA’s; Preparation of Valuations, Change of Address/Agency/Name; Surrenders/Withdrawals; Death Claims; Maturities and Policy Information for Providers.
- · General Administration, such as preparing letters for clients.
- · Assist in delivery of reception duties, including greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
You will have:
- · Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office) and a good standard of education
- · A methodical, systematic and very organised approach, able to co-ordinate and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
You will be:
- · Extremely well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- · A flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- · Able to multi-task, possessing excellent attention to detail and used to working to tight deadlines.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.