Job Title: IFA Administrator
Job Ref: LH/20231
A boutique Independent Financial Adviser Practice based in the South West, our client prides themselves on their friendly office environment and their focus on providing whole of market, ethical client advice.
This is a great opportunity for someone with IFA support experience looking to progress further in their career. Our client supports employees who wish to take their exams by paying for the learning materials and the exam, as well as financially rewarding you for your successful passes.
About the role:
As an IFA Administrator, you will act as a point of contact for clients, providing a quality service and supporting the Financial Adviser by looking after their administrative duties.
The position and duties will include:
- Receiving instructions and ensuring that any tasks are accurately completed while maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating discretion.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and advisers.
- Keeping clients informed of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes.
- Ensuring that client deadlines are met.
- Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to Team Leader.
- Demonstrating outstanding work ethic and adaptability to achieve daily work task targets.
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will come from an IFA processing background already and possess a good working knowledge of financial products such as pensions, investments and mortgages. You will have strong administrative skills, be customer focused and have the drive to continually improve your knowledge and skillset.
This is a great opportunity to join a really lovely firm to develop and grow your career.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.