We are a growing City based IFA specialising in providing holistic financial planning to High Net Worth clients.
The main duties of the role will be providing dedicated support to advisers of the firm.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an administrative role in financial services, and have the ability to pro-actively support and assist within a team environment.
The role will also include assisting in and helping to develop the current processes, liaising with financial providers as well as clients and other relevant third parties. You will have a strong compliance understanding and have some experience in preparing suitability reports.
You will be working directly with advisers and their clients on a daily basis and as such a strong ATD, communication skills and work ethic is essential.
We are looking for someone who can really hit the ground running!
Duties will include:
- Pro-actively liaising with clients, advisers, providers and other members of your team to request documentation and provide progress reports.
- Managing the adviser’s day to day activities.
- Using the Aegon and Aviva online platforms.
- Using the In house system “Xplan”.
- Completing reports and client packs ready for use of the adviser
- Maintaining pipelines, regularly contacting lenders/providers to facilitate case progression.
- Working with the adviser to ensure that regulated transactions are compliant, i.e. suitability letters and file notes are completed within the designated time-frame.
- General Duties to Include- Managing diaries/ organising meeting and appointments and dealing with correspondence including phone calls.
- Sending off and updating LOAs.
- Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures.
- CII or equivalent Qualifications are essential, preferably RO1-RO4
- Must have excellent inducts and product experience
- 2-3 years’ experience within a similar position
- Experience in suitability report construction
- Must have both Pension and Investment admin experience.
- Exceptional Attention to Detail is vital
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to take direction and complete tasks independently
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly organised
- The successful candidate will be motivated, efficient, hardworking, a team player and able to follow instruction.