ICT Field Engineer - IT Support Engineer £26K + mileage + phone + laptop 30 days + Bank Holidays
We have an opportunity for an experienced ICT Field Engineer to work for an education ICT Company who provide ICT support to schools in N. London (Barnet, Hillingdon, Ealing)!
As the IT Field Engineer you will visit several schools in the Hillingdon/Barnet/Ealing area, on a rota, to carry out hardware/software installations, basic IT administration, health checks, fault troubleshooting, minor repairs, and maintenance of peripherals and network infrastructure.
We are looking for an excellent communicator who is reliable and punctual! You will enjoy working in the field on your own but with the support of a team of technicians. Having experience of supporting schools ICT networks and a clean CRB / DBS is essential. Own transport is needed.
- Troubleshooting and repairing servers, desktops, laptops, interactive whiteboards, speakers, printers, amplifiers, scanners, photocopiers, tablets (iPads, Windows Tablets etc.)
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues including wireless (Ruckus wireless beneficial)
- Good understanding of server 2012/2008/2003, Windows 7, AD, Group policy
- Strong communications skills
Salary & Benefits
- Work clothes
- 9-5 Mon-Fri
- Field-based - N. London (Barnet, Hillingdon, Ealing), Hertfordshire
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Click apply now to be considered.