At Blue Square we accelerate brand performance through a combination of outstanding people and innovative propositions.
A core part of this role will be to support and enable our people across both head office and the field force teams by providing expert advice and guidance in line with employment law and Blue Square's HR Policy Management Framework whilst acting as a counsel to senior managers in the business to support their people decisions.
Main Duties and areas of responsibility:
- Support all office and field managers with high level ER advice and support.
- Delivering and embedding the Blue Square HR Policy Management Framework
- Provide coaching and advice to line managers on all people matters ensuring compliance with employment law and managing and associated risk
- Support and advise senior managers with workforce and tactical campaign management
- Own and deliver all line manager upskilling in relation to people management and HR advice.
- Business Partner Heads of across the business to support developing and driving the people agenda within their teams.
- Work with the Head of HR and senior leadership teams to provide insight and recommendations based on data and knowledge to help shape our ambition to become an employer of choice
- Provide data and reporting on people activity and key KPIs to support business insight and recommendations
- Ensure all people data and systems are kept up to date and managed in line with GDPR
Skills and experience:
- Minimum Level 5 CIPD qualified
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple tasks
- Ability to prioritise own and a team's high-volume workload
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the business
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail and identify risks
- Comfortable working at both a strategic and tactical level and able to roll your sleeves up to help build the future
- Good time management skills with a flexible approach to their work
- Professional manner, enthusiastic approach and well presented
This is a generic vacancy template