Human Resources Apprentice – South Manchester, M22 4SY
Salary – £11,500 - £15,000 dependent on experience
Job Type – Full time, Permanent
Monday to Friday, 40 hours plus breaks, NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday Working
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual looking for a career in human resources. Supporting our nationwide network of branches, this role will provide you with a superb introduction to a wide range of HR functions.
- Delegating email queries throughout the team
- Answering internal and external calls to the HR team
- Contributing to the housekeeping of company HR systems
- Referencing new employees
- Supporting the recruitment team to onboard new employees
- Supporting HR related projects
- Providing administration support for internal incentives and bonuses
- General administration duties – filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company and you could go on to become a fully qualified HR professional.
- Great organisation and time management
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Can demonstrate initiative
- Excellent team player
- Show attention to detail
- Ability to listen and follow instruction
- Desire to progress
You will need to have a minimum of 4 A-C GCSE’s or equivalent in Maths and English
- A comprehensive 2-week induction and training programme before you start your new role
- Plenty of opportunities for progression and development
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus, paid quarterly
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
- Regular Subsidised Social Events
WHO WE ARE
We are a leading, next-generation services Company for the small business market. By delivering a spectrum of essential business services across telecoms, water and energy we create great savings, efficiencies and value for our customers.
Our proposition is unique - no other provider offers the mix of services we offer. As the markets in which we operate increasingly open to competition, people are switching away from their current providers. Thanks to this, we are achieving significant growth rates and have ambitious plans to grow further.