Are you CIPD qualified?
Do you have experience of FMCG / retail or within a similar environment?
Are you looking for a position with a variety of duties and responsibilities within the Human Resources function of an ever growing Business?
* Human Resources Advisor
* Andover (Transport essential due to the location)
* Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm with occasional weekend working (one Saturday or Sunday in 4)
* 33 Days holiday (BH inclusive)
* Free Parking on site.
* Subsidised canteen.
* Pension Scheme.
* Training and progression opportunities ongoing.
If you are interested please do read further…
I am recruiting for an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join our Client located on the outskirts of Andover, where own transport is essential.
This is a varied position where a confident and professional communications skills will be required when communicating with internal and external parties.
The successful applicant must be CIPD Level 5 qualified with experience of FMCG / retail or within a similar environment.
An HR specialist, working within the HR team in the provision of a professional HR service with the highest possible standards of compliance, advice and support. To business partner with key managers and supervisors, assisting and supporting them in the people management of their departments. Manage, assist and support in the delivery and implementation of organisational changes and HR developments across the business in line with the company and department strategy. Coach and develop appropriate levels of HR knowledge within the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To provide assistance and support to all colleagues at all levels, in regard to HR and employment legislative matters, including sickness absence, performance management, disciplinary, grievance, recruitment and employee welfare. Ensuring compliance with Company Policies and Procedures, fairness and consistency in all employment matters, and equitable treatment of all employees.
* To assist and coach managers and supervisors to understand and implement company Ensuring delivery of timely and accurate information to facilitate business decision-making.
* Business partner with key department manager and supervisors, developing and maintaining to ensure effective communication links and positive relations with all employees.
* Liaising with Managers in regard to current staffing requirements and agency labour.
* Provide support to the HR Business Partner with the development and introduction across the business of organisational changes; business initiatives and HR policies and procedures.
* Processing the hours and details for payroll implementation. Liaising with external payroll providers on a weekly and monthly basis as appropriate.
* Assisting all departments and participating in internal and external audits and visits as required. Operating on an audit ready basis at all times - to include conducting agency labour provider audits supported by the auditing team.
* Ensuring HR operating procedures are ethically compliant to customer standards, codes of practice and legislation.
* Ensuring all financial and budgetary requirements are met. Processing and reconciling of invoices and purchase orders onto accounting system.
* Ensuring all administration tasks in relation to Employee Benefits are completed and accurate including new policy member and leavers. Liaising with staff and external providers as required on effective communications.
* Attending external supplier and customer forums as required such as local personnel forums and ethical trade groups.
* Work and liaise with the BIG (Business Involvement Group/Employee Forum) representatives and recognised Trade Union across the business.
* In conjunction with facilities management, ensure all employee facilities are fit for purpose including on site accommodation facilities.
* Liaising with company occupational health services in regard to medical reporting requirements and employee sickness management and welfare.
* Ensuring HR files and data systems are accurate and updated. Personnel files are compliant and up to date including pre-employment checks and right to work compliance. Liaising with external representatives such as the Home Office when required.
* Maintenance and review of departmental KPI's. Reporting accurate monthly data to Finance, HRBP, and Group as per requirements.
* Attending management and relevant meetings as an HR representative as required.
Skills and Competencies:
* Working knowledge of HR practices/ methodologies / employment legislation.
* Experience in providing HR advice and guidance.
* IT/Database experience (eg Word/excel and HRIS)
* Working knowledge of HR/ Organisational Change developments and industry best practice.
* Experience of assisting in the development of HR Policy.
* Additional language competency (eg Polish, Portuguese
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on 01264 332242 and email your CV