Position: Human Resources Administrator
Location:Bicker, UK / PE20 3DJ
Salary:£17,000 – £20,500
Working Pattern – Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:30
JDM Food Group, a highly successful and diverse food manufacturing business supplying customers in retail, food service and food manufacturing throughout Europe, is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join their team.
The successful Human Resource Administrator will provide support to the Human Resource Manager on HR related administration and matters to the managers across functions within areas of Resourcing, Disciplinary Investigations, Absence Management and keeping people metrics up to date.
Responsibilities will also include supporting effective people management practices, HR functions and systems, aligned with business operations, strategy and objectives to create competitive advantage, and to drive best results and behaviors.
Human Resources Administrator Minimum Requirements
- Understanding of employment law and working towards CIPD level 3 or above
- Experience within a Human Resources Role of 1 year minimum
- Have a sound knowledge of HR practices
- Excellent organisational and planning skills working on your own or within a team
- Strong Administrative skills with attention to detail
- Have a professional approach to HR, with the ability to deliver strong customer satisfaction
- Confident in taking information from managers on all aspects of people management and feeding back to the HR Manager with suggestions for actions
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Strong communication skills homed in on business partnering/advisory roles
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Be flexible to change and support the process of fast paced change
Human Resources Administrator Responsibilities
- Monitoring and inputting of HR data within the onsite systems in the following areas: Absence Management system, Recruitment & Selection, Retention, Succession planning processes, Performance management, Training & Development and Disciplinary & Grievance
- Give appropriate HR advice using employment law knowledge and Policies/Procedures on key issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, and absence management
- Support Managers in low level investigations for Disciplinary and Grievance up to and including Written Warning level
- Management of the weekly/monthly KPI pack for management and board members; ensuring KPI data is up to date and accurate
- Ensure all absence is monitored / track sickness absence and issue relevant management actions in accordance with procedure
- Support managers in the recruitment and selection processes for resourcing requirements and ensuring a fair and effective process is followed to select the best candidate(s) for the business and role
- Conducting exit interviews for leavers to understand their reasons for leaving and to see if there are any trends which can be identified to reduce employee turnover
- Support the Appraisal process to ensure the maximum effectiveness of teams across the business and support improvement projects
- Ensuring all elements of salaried payroll are collated ready for processing into the SAGE system and supporting with weekly payroll in the absence of the payroll administrator
- Management of the HR Related Training Matrices and core Training Modules for all managers within the business
- Supporting managers to look at training and development for their teams, including on the job training, course based, mentoring and secondment based within the business to support succession planning
If you are interested in a role of Human Resource Administrator, please APPLY using the button below.
We are innovation lead and operate from a state of the art production facility in Bicker, Lincolnshire. We deliver a total solution service, from the supply of core ingredients through to the manufacture of roasted vegetables, sauces, dressings, drizzles and marinades.