Hub Programme Director
Office based in London
Salary £120k pa + Bonus+ Competitive Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity here at Syneos Health for a Hub Programme Director to join us to be based in our offices in London. As Hub Programme Director you will be responsible for supporting the role of the General Manager (GM) and execution of the field team operations services being performed on behalf of our Client.
The responsibilities of the Hub Programme Director:
- Oversee the EU launch plan and ensures successful Syneos project implementation across Europe.
- Plan, carry out, and guide projects, programmes, processes and initiative implementations, as well as regularly collaborate with key stakeholders to support and contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
- Wok with the GM, EU Medical director and other team members as appropriate to develop a consolidated EU launch plan
- Ensure the success of the project and programme implementation by analyzing results, garnering feedback, evaluating metrics, and recommending best practices to capitalize on strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Our ideal Hub Programme Director will have:
- A degree in Science, Business and/or Marketing discipline.
- Fluency in English, additional languages are an advantage.
- Ability to lead and drive implementation of core processes and develop high performing operational teams.
- Demonstrated understanding and skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, and creative product/programme development to inform and build an optimized Brand Value proposition.
- Demonstrated record of success in driving new product sales. Strong background in strategic planning and business development.
To be considered for the role of Hub Programme director, please submit your CV today via the APPLY button below.
WORK HERE. MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization. Our company, including a Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO), is purpose-built to accelerate customer performance to address modern market realities. Created through the merger of two industry-leading companies – INC Research and inVentiv Health – we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds with the ability to support customers in more than 110 countries.