Would you like to take on a role that allows you to give back to your community, doing what you love and getting paid for it?
Are you caring, compassionate, and feel can make a difference to people's lives?
We are currently recruiting Home Care Support Workers to work with vulnerable adults in the Luton area. You will be delivering the highest quality care and support to individuals in the comfort of their own homes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated and compassionate workforce.
In order to ensure you have the right knowledge, resources and the right state of wellbeing to fulfil your role, we offer the following:
- Fully paid in-house training
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay Up to 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Regular mandatory and specialist training to enhance your skills
- Career advancement opportunities
Main Duties include:
- To provide care and support to clients in their own homes.
- To observe and promote the Client's individual choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfilment and other rights
- To create and maintain good professional relationships with Clients, their family and friends and other stakeholder
- To actively support the business and other team members
- To abide by all statutory and regulatory obligations and policies, procedures and guidelines of the company.
- To maintain a culture of performance and excellence
Homecare Worker | Care Assistant | Domiciliary Care Worker | Carer | Weekend Carer
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Hold a current or willing to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check
- Having a valid UK Driver license will be an advantage
- Previous experience desirable but not essential as training is provided.
We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of compassionate support and giving service users the chance to enjoy their independence for as long as they can.
We exist to preserve the dignity, independence and quality of life for vulnerable adults in the community. We believe the right type of care can transform people lives.