Job Title: Home Care Assistant
Contracted Hours: 16 – 37.5 hours to suit you
Shift pattern: Flexible shift pattern including evenings, nights, weekends, and bank holidays
Salary: From £9.60 an hour + mileage allowance
Location: Watford, Bushey, Radlett / Hemel Hempstead, Kings Langley & Chesham
Driving Licence: Full driving licence and access to transport required. Company car is also available.
Pension: NEST Pension
Doves Care Agency specializes in caring for the elderly and those with dementia, learning and physical disabilities. We provide a distinctive home care, respite, companionship, live-in and long sit services to our clients.
Why work with us?
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- We pay mileage allowance
- We support you with ongoing training and development
- We are a growing organisation and offer career progression opportunities
- We provide uniform
- We provide a pension scheme
What does the role look like?
Your duties will include:
- Basic housekeeping such as cooking and light cleaning
- Personal Care (e.g. using the toilet, washing and bathing)
- Accompanying clients to the shops and for appointments
- Supporting clients to lead an independent life
- Medication support
As a Home Care Assistant you will need:
- Some previous exposure to care (e.g. work/personal experiences)
- A flexible attitude and organised approach
- A driving licence and access to transport in order to travel between our client’s homes and access the community
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Health and Social Care qualification or equivalent is advantageous
If you’re ready to deliver exceptional care with compassion - apply today!
We offer permanent, part-time and casual contracts.
We are CQC registered and have a Good Rating. Visit our website www.dovescare and call us on: 07532 703 171/07486 544 303.