Home Based Online English Teachers
An online education company based in China are currently seeking Home Based Online English teachers to join their team.
The available positions are for tutors to teach customised online English classes to Chinese students of various ages, ranging from young learners to mature professionals. The company provide the virtual classrooms & materials and arrange the scheduling. Generally, classes run for 25 to 45 minutes, on evenings and weekends (China time). For the flexible schedule, it’s up to you how many hours you work and on what days. Under the fixed schedule, the booking rate is 100% guaranteed during your working hours.
• High level of English proficiency
• At least 1 year of relevant experience in teaching (TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate preferred)
• A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Laptop or desktop PC with good internet connection
• USB headset and webcam
• The company provide all the teaching materials.
• High chances of getting promoted in a rapidly growing company.
• A fixed schedule with 100% booking rate will provide you with a steady income and job security.
About the Company
"We are dedicated to providing high-quality online education through engaging content, advanced language learning technology, and highly-skilled and courteous employees. We work with clients across China through 600 partnering organisations, covering 26 provinces in 180 cities. We provide online language services for 6000 campuses and reach over 1 million students."
Compensation and Benefits:
• £15~£20 per hour
• Incentives / bonuses apply
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.