UniTrust Protection Services have an exciting opportunity available for a High Profile Contract Support Officer to join our team based in Central London. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £10 – 12 per hour.
Hours of Work: rolling roster – days, nights, weekends, minimum 16 shifts a month
The High Profile Contract Support Officer role:
To work as a member of various security teams for the protection of persons and property and thereby the provision of a safe and secure environment.
High Profile Contract Support Officer duties include:
- The maintenance of good order in all Unitrust sites including the protection of everyone therein against violent acts, abuse and accident.
- The protection of a client’s property against loss, theft, damage (including fire and water) and waste.
- The protection of private property belonging to the client, their staff and visitors against loss, theft and damage.
- Prevent offences against the law of the land, Unitrust disciplinary codes and policies and ensure all are brought to the attention of the management.
- Ensure basic fire precautions are in place and means of escape are clear.
- Access Control, patrolling, reception duties and general security duties.
Responding to: -
- All fire alarms and related emergencies
- Bomb alerts and all other types of related emergencies
- All other types of incidents (e.g. floods, gas leaks, defective lifts etc.)
- Intruders and other crime-related incidents
- Providing in all cases, assistance in accordance with instructions and training
Other duties: -
- Assisting with special visits as required
- Providing reception cover as instructed
- Assisting with mail deliveries when required
- To comply with applicable environmental, health and safety rules, procedures, laws and accepted safe work practices. You will have a duty to take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
- Carrying out in a professional and diligent manner all other duties properly assignable to the position of Security Officer
Our ideal High Profile Contract Support Officer:
- Officers must have attended the basic job training or have equivalent experience.
- Carry and be capable of using all security equipment necessary to efficiently perform the duties required of a professional security officer.
Aptitudes and attitudes:
- Good literacy and communication skills and have excellent verbal and written English
- Possess a good telephone manner
- Be computer literate
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our new High Profile Contract Support Officer please click “Apply” today!