Our client, an established leader in the UK Logistics sector, currently require a skilled helpdesk operator to join their expanding logistics helpdesk response team.
This is a temporary job opportunity based within their Belfast head office. Immediate start date available. Scope for longer term opportunity for the right candidate.
* Free parking on site
* 29 days holidays
* Minimum 2 years experience within a logistics, distribution, transport, customer service or maintenance environment essential
* Knowledge of the commercial automotive, maintenance response, logistics or helpdesk sectors highly desirable.
* IT proficient, Excel & Word
* Customer focused & strong administrative capabilities
* Ability to work towards tight deadlines and prioritise workload
* Ability to work independently and on own initiative
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to meet targets & KPIs
* Excellent attention to detail
* Pro active and organised methodical approach
* Ability to multi task
* Professional approach
* Handling inbound enquiries in relation to urgent vehicle breakdowns, maintenance, fleet support & repairs
* Assist in arranging repairs and schedules through the company UK vendor network
* Arrange service bookings, MOTS & Repairs
* Process customer orders, invoices & quotations
* Update client accounts and records
* Processing customer correspondence
* Associated administration & data entry with ability to co-ordinate all processes efficiently
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.