PERMANENT JOB OPPORTUNITY
HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT – DAYS
38.5 hour per week (8am-8pm)
£7.90 - £8.68 per hour (DOE)
Our client is a one of the UK leading care providers based in North and North West London – providing specialist care to the Jewish community.
As a Healthcare Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- To support residents in all activities of all daily living which are specified in their care plan and or are required in order to maximise wellbeing (physical, emotional, social etc.). These include personal care, food and drink, administering medication, accessing health care and recreational activities.
- To engage with residents and other stakeholders in a way that reflects their preferences, abilities as well as taking into account any impairment. This will be done in a way that will nurture their sense of self.
Requirements for the Care Assistant:
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care or desire to be trained.
- Experience of working in a similar care environment (essential)
- Demonstrate a support role working with older people with dementia.
- Willing to undertake all aspects of care or non-care duties to meet both the physical, emotional and social needs of our residents.
free meals, 20 days annual leave, pension scheme, various discounts, loans and mileage reimbursement, ride to work scheme, eye tests, employee referral bonus and more.
For an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW – please contact MedSolve NOW!