Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Consultant (IOSH) / HSEQ Advisor
A Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Consultant (IOSH) / HSEQ Advisor is needed to join an expanding Health & Safety Consultancy based in Penkridge, Staffordshire. Expect to play a key role undertaking full health and safety compliance audits and inspections across the UK and Europe.
Incorporated in 2014 and fully accredited, this Health and Safety Consultancy work with businesses across the UK providing best practice services which span onsite health and safety support, construction safety project management, risk assessments, audits, accident investigation, policy creation and much more.
Joining a friendly team of experienced industry professionals the Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Consultant (IOSH) / HSEQ Advisor will take key ownership of clients. Whether you are completing site specific risk assessments (Fire, COSHH, Manual Handling and DSE); developing tailored legal registers; prioritising action plans; liaising with clients; assisting with full or partial implementation of management systems (OHSAS 18001 and incoming ISO 45001 standards); attending clients sites or delivering training, seminars and workshops, it will be your superb communications skills that ensures the delivery of health and safety services that meets clients' needs and expectations.
To qualify... You should be a Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Consultant (IOSH) / HSEQ Advisor / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager (HSEQ) / Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Advisor or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A clear knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements;
- Technical membership of IOSH and working towards chartership;
- A IEMA Foundation Certificate;
- An ISO qualification in 9001;
- Experience in the development, implementation and audit of management systems;
- You have completed tasks involving compliance with regards to a large range of legislation;
- Excellent written and communications skills, you have the ability to write concise, technical reports;
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint);
- Flexibility - expect to travel to client sites (including occasional overnight stays throughout the UK and Europe);
- A full UK Driving Licence.
An ISO Qualification in 18001 or 14001 would be advantageous as would a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent.
In return you will be joining a close knit team of talented, friendly and enthusiastic people who ply their trade within a relaxed and professional environment.