Head of Risk and Quality - Healthcare
An excellent opportunity to join a voluntary organisation who provide a broad range of services and supports in the broader Dublin community. This role will appeal to a Quality & Standards Manager with strong experience in Risk Management gleaned from working in the healthcare sector. The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for risk management in both a clinical and corporate capacity, ensuring a proactive approach to risk and incident management across the organisation. Reporting to the CEO, you will be supported by a Risk Manager and administrative team.
- To develop, deliver, implement, monitor and evaluate a comprehensive risk and quality management strategy to improve risk and quality management across the organisation
To be considered for this post applicants must have the following
- An academic award in Risk Management, an academic award in Quality in Healthcare and professional qualification in a Healthcare discipline is essential.
- Masters qualification in a Healthcare or Management discipline is essential.
- Significant experience of working in the health services in a post that has involved patient safety improvement, risk management, incident management and investigations as relevant to this role.
- Experience of shaping or leading change in a complex organisation.
- Experience of managing and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Have a strong working knowledge of New Directions, HIQA Standards, the Health Act 2007 and knowledge of national policies in the disability sector as they apply to the role.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good people management and coordination skills.
- Ability to lead, delegate and motivate staff.
- Demonstrate proven ability to communicate, negotiate and influence.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency in computer skills.
- Public Service Scheme
- HSE Benefits
- Pension scheme (Public Sector)
- Subsidized canteen
- Gym membership
- Free Parking
- Children Summer Camps
- Wellness Programme
For a more comprehensive job description please contact Hannah FitzGibbon in absolute confidence on 041 986 5058 or apply through the link.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie