Head of Property Services & Property Development
37 hours per week
£33,660 - £38,760 per annum
Job Ref: A380
A dynamic organisation providing innovative and effective solutions for those with complex needs are currently seeking a Head of Property Services & Property Development to join their team. The company are a registered Housing Association providing accommodation, outreach support and a wide range of other support services. Supporting customers with mental ill health, learning disabilities, addictions and those who have been sexually exploited, or have been within the criminal justice system to live more fulfilled lives.
The company are looking to appoint a Head of Property Services & Property Development with professional experience and background in the following areas and can contribute to the strategic thinking in the delivery of Brighter Futures ambitious vision and corporate strategy:
• Full membership of RICS / CIOB or CIH or equivalent
• Must have an appropriate professional or trade qualification
• Responsible for the management and operation of the repairs and maintenance service to all housing stock and business premises owned and managed (where relevant)
• Responsible for the operation of all void property refurbishment
• To contribute towards the development of new build properties and remodelling of existing stock
• Must have a high level of numerical, verbal, written and IT skills in order to manage budgets, produce and present analytical reports, produce and review policies and procedures and communicate effectively with the Board, staff and stakeholders
• Must have a passion for customer excellence and a commitment to and understanding of social housing in line with our values.
On offer is a contributory pension scheme, group income protection, occupational sick pay, childcare vouchers, healthcare cash plan, up to 40 days annual leave and provide excellent training and learning opportunities.
For further information on how to apply please visit the website Brighter-Futures website . Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Wednesday, 25th April 2018. Interviewebws will be held on 18th May 2018
Brighter Futures are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community, particularly from under-represented groups.
Brighter Futures is an equal opportunities employer.