Job Title: Head of Partnership Accounts & Office Administration
Location: London West End
Our client is an establishedChartered Surveying practice employing 22 staff across two locations; Head office isin Marylebone, London W1.
Our client is currently recruiting for someone to join the team as the Head of Partnership Accounts & Office Administration.
This is a demanding role for someone with advanced Accountancy skills (by qualification or experience) but with the desire to fulfil a more varied role to include office administration and HR.The successful candidate will have two distinct functions; Partnership Accounts and Office Administration.
• Partnership Accounts: Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and other financial reports for the Equity Partners; Preparation of annual budgets; Payroll & pension.
• Office Administration: Liaison with suppliers and service providers (contract admin & day to day needs); Overseeing IT requirements of the business in conjunction with appointed support company; HR management; Annual returns to RICS and Companies House; Professional Indemnity
• Confident & professional communicator
• Good time management & organisational skills
• Self-motivated & self-reliant
• Strong attention to detail and commercial acumen
• High degree of integrity and confidentiality
• Flexibility & adaptability
• Working within an SME environment
• Producing Management Accounts and budgets
• Sage 200 and payroll
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Head of Partnership Accounts/Head of Office Administration/Office Administration Manager/Office Administration Management/Manager of Partnership Accounts/Partnership Accounts Manager/Partnership Accounts/Accounts Manager/Office Manager/Administration Manager/Head of Administration/Head Administrator/Head Admin