TIS Ltd has an opportunity for a HSEQ Advisor to join the team based in Mansfield. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary dependant on qualifications, skills and experience.
TIS are one of the UK’s leading Security and Communications Companies with over 65 years’ experience. TIS are an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited Company who specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems. TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability that is second to none. TIS are continually investing in the development of their employees to ensure they maintain a highly skilled workforce. Due to continued growth and success the Company are now seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated HSEQ Advisor.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual to become a valued member of the HSEQ Management Systems team. The role requires a highly organised and motivated individual who can prioritise a demanding workload. The candidate will have a flexible and adaptable approach to work. Meticulous attention to detail and thorough approach to work, particularly in relation to documentation. The role would suit a confident individual with excellent people skills and be able to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right calibre of individual, with scope for development within a dynamic growing business.
The HSEQ Advisor role involves:
- Working with and maintaining the management systems for quality, environmental and H&S control processes and act as the business representative
- Support the implementation, auditing and improvement of the quality, environmental and H&S Management Systems in all departments in conjunction with the Quality Manager
- To ensure those systems are transitioned to any updated versions
- Carry out quality, environmental and health and safety internal audits. Report audit findings; prepare audit reports and non-conformity reports where appropriate
- Monitor the implementation and review the effectiveness of corrective actions
- Support the documentation of policies, processes, procedures for the HSEQ Management System and maintain/update as required
- To facilitate and manage documentation revision and generation in compliance with good documentation practices
- Assist with the streamlining of the Management Systems
- Support the preparation of reports to Senior Management
- To ensure that the business’ top management/leaders are aware of their responsibilities under the requirements on those systems
- To promote the benefits on those systems and champion continual improvement
- Provide HSE input to bid and tenders as required by the business
- Take the lead role in any third-party audits
Key experience / qualifications required by the HSEQ Advisor:
- Experience of working in a similar role/understand the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (now 45001)
- Health and Safety/environmental qualifications
- Experience in establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving quality, environmental and health, safety management systems
- Confident interaction using written and verbal communications, together with accurate capture and timely effective closure of actions
- A methodical approach to processing information in a systematic way and tenacity in completing action deadlines
- Have good time management
- Good use of MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Valid driving licence, as some business travel will be required on occasions
You should also have the ability to:
- Be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Confidently lead and take responsibility for third-party audits
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Be well organised and have self-discipline
- Keep good, accurate records
- Good oral communications skills and be able to converse confidently with all levels of management
- Ability to work with operational teams to improve the systems currently used and increase efficiency
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive - dependant on experience, skills and qualifications.
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday holiday, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, TIS Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our HSEQ Advisor – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join one of the Midlands leading privately owned Security and Communications Companies.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.