HR Shared Services Team Leader
We have registered a fantastic opportunity for a motivated HR professional to join an internationally renowned organisation based in East Oxford. Working within a busy HR Function, this is a varied and challenging role where you will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of the HR Shared Service Centre and will involve the improvement of processes, the supervision of a small team and ensure first-class customer experience at all times.
HR Shared Services Team Leader responsibilities
Day to day responsibilities will include the following:
• Supporting the daily running of the Service Centre
• Managing and supervising the workload of a team of administrators
• Ensure data input to the HR Information Systems (HRIS) is of high quality
• Ensuring all processes are followed to the correct standard
• Training, development and audit of the HR Administrators
HR Shared Services Team Leader Experience
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working within a busy HR department in a similar role. You will have a thorough understanding of HR processes and procedures and will have an up to date knowledge of current UK employment law. You will have strong organising and time management skills, and you will be able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills. Ideally you will be working towards CIPD however this is not essential.
HR Shared Services Team Leader Rewards
• Company car under the 'Flex car scheme'
• Pension scheme
• Health care and dental plan
• Onsite gym with highly competitive rates
• Onsite hairdresser and beauty salon
Our client is based in East Oxfordshire (OX4). Free parking is available.
This is a renowned logistics company working on an international scale. They have a range of unique capabilities to help their customers.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.