- Are you available to start a new role immediately?
- Do you have experience in preparing payroll?
- Would you like a role in which you can get involved in more HR generalist work?
Job Title: HR & Payroll Administrator
Location: West London
Salary: £28,000 OR competitive hourly rate offered
This role can be offered as a temporary or permanent role
- You will be responsible for managing the payroll process for c.200 staff
- Ensuring all HR/payroll system information is current and up to date
- Assisting with HR generalist work including creating HR reports, managing HR administration and managing HR communications.
Key skills required:
- Strong payroll experience which includes the administration of pensions
- Experienced with HR systems - if you have used Cascade this would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If this role is of interest please reply with your up to date CV to apply. Interviews will be held immediately.