HR and Payroll Administrator – Enfield Middlesex
Our Client is an international organisation looking to recruit a HR and Payroll Administrator with at least 3 to 5 years experience.
Must be competent and experienced in Human Resources and Payroll Administration.
You will be working in a small team with the following tasks:
· Full support and administration service for the following:
Headcount Analysis (Weekly & Monthly)
Contractor Cost Analysis
HR/Payroll Systems administration
Liaison with overseas payroll administrators
New Engagements/Leaver/Transfer Process (UK & Overseas)
Axa PPP, Health-Shield, Childcare Vouchers, Pension Scheme, Costco Implementation, Legal & General Cycle to work scheme, Travel club
Employee Costs Projects & Reporting
Recruitment Process Administration, including employment referencing
Training requirements, mandatory and on spec
· Keep strict deadlines on payroll issues and ensure there are clear updates on any outstanding issues before leaving each day
· Support the HR Manager in advising managers on day to day employee issues, ranging from pay comparisons to disciplinary issues
· Support the HR Manager in ensuring office procedures are kept clear and easy to follow, i.e. HR Handbook, filing, etc.
· Planning and arranging of training requirements, skills matrix in conjunction with CEO and Managers
· Assist employees with general pay and HR policy queries
· Work closely with the HR Manager on job specifications and skill matrix to encourage learning of individual roles
· Proactive approach on all recruitment issues, including liaison with recruitment agencies, shortlisting candidates for interview and arranging interviews
· Administration of probationary reviews
· Company car payments administration
· Deputise for the HR Manager when required
· Other tasks associated with the above functions, in particular special projects as directed by management
C.I.P.P. qualified preferred
A Degree Level qualification would be very handy.
Excellent IT skills including all Windows’ applications, in particular Excel
Knowledge of spreadsheet and databases
Willingness to train on all aspects, especially Employment Law and to work additional hours if required.
The role is split 60% HR and 40% Payroll.
The salary for this position will be in the range £30K - £32K
The Client is based in Enfield Middlesex.
Pleased o send your CV in Word format along salary and availability.