Stoke on Trent
Due to continued success and expansion my client with offices UK wide specialising within Financial Service and Insurance require a HR Officer to join their team in Stoke on Trent
Day to duties
- To provide generalist HR support to the business, where necessary on disciplinary, sickness absence, MAT leave and performance management matters.
- Build strong relationships within the business and deliver an excellent service.
- Review performance/attendance improvement plans
- Ensure PDR's and relevant reviews are taking place in line with company policy
- Attend operational meetings
- To research and keep up to date on developments in employment legislation and case law and be proactive in ensuring that the departments are briefed appropriately.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements to the system and procedures to enhance service efficiency.
- General admin i.e. manage the HR inbox
- Update and manage the information on the intranet
This is a great opportunity for a HR professional to develop your career within a great organisation.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.