Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Park Royal, NW10 7SF
Salary: up to £60,000 pro rata (dependant on experience)
Job Type: Part time, flexible but ideally 3 days a week, Permanent
Reporting to - Managing Director
To establish the full range of HR policy and process, and employment and performance standards, to support and manage the employee life cycle experience and embed a professional, positive and supportive work culture.
- Employment Relationships, Performance Management, Recruitment/induction, Training and Development, Salary Review and Reward, Benefits, Employee Welfare, Employee Engagement and Retention, Employment Policy.
- To advise, coach and support team leaders and managers in managing their teams.
- To support and advise MD on all business change initiatives that have people. implications.
- To keep abreast of changes in employment legislation and advice as appropriate.
- Ideal Candidate.
- CIPD qualified or significant relevant experience
- Ability to set up and manage HR operations in a stand-alone capacity
- Knowledge of the implications for business of working with UK/EU employment legislation
- Previous experience of setting up a HR function
- Construction or similar industry knowledge
- Experience of working with Small/Medium Businesses
Hours: role can be full or part time, please state desired working hours and pattern in covering letter.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Human Resources Analyst, Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, HRBP, Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Specialist, People Strategy, Senior HR Coordinator may also be considered for this role.