Independent Lives Vacancy- HR & Facilities Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Independent Lives as a HR & Facilities Administrator.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the day to day running of the office, assisting in all aspects of HR & office administration.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have experience of providing effective and efficient administrative support.
- Have a clear understanding of how to handle confidential information.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office 2010 and able to assist others in its usage.
- Have attention to clarity and detail of communications; maintaining accurate documentation.
- Have excellent face-to-face, telephone and written communication skills.
In return we offer great benefits, 27 days annual leave, contributory pension scheme, child care vouchers and staff development and training opportunities.
A guaranteed interview scheme is in place for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria in the person specification.
Closing date for application is: 25th May 2018
Interviews will be held on: TBC
If you would like to discuss this role further informally, please telephone Tyne Perry on 08456 0123 99 ext. 254