Seeking a highly numerate and analytical HR Business Partner to join a small financial services organisation as the number 2 to the Head of HR. Our client is undergoing a massive growth trajectory over the course of 2018 and requires an experienced HR Business Partner who can engage with key stakeholders to further the ambition of the company.
- Supporting the 100 strong business on all people requirements
- Management of an HR Advisor
- Interpreting the business strategy into clear deliverables from a people strategy perspective, interfacing with the business functions to drive out the HR initiatives.
- You will ensure they are engaged appropriately to deliver the appropriate support in all areas including talent acquisition, succession planning and learning and development.
- Take ownership of talent acquisition ensuring the database managing the hiring tracker through excel and be highly adept at utilising this tool
- Manage the provision of the quarterly reports for board level presentations, ensuring data is accurate and interpreted correctly
- Be responsible for the hiring tracker and pivot tables
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with proven experience of operating as an HR Business Partner within the financial services sector
- Be a highly numerate with a strong natural flair for analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Expert knowledge of Excel
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.