Established in 1985, our business has evolved into an all-encompassing organisation with education at the heart of all we do.QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
HR Apprentice – Berkshire
Completed your A Levels and unsure if you want to go to Uni? Or already in the world of work and looking for a new challenge?
Thought about working in HR?
Finding roles in HR, even for graduates/experienced professionals is tough! There’s lots of competition for places, so why not bypass this and become an Apprentice?
And all the better at QA, where learning is our passion and purpose.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for 3 aspiring professionals who are keen to learn, earn and make a real impact to our People (HR) team based in our Slough office.
You will rotate, every six months, through three different areas of the team:
- Talent Acquisition – working with a team of six, you will help with candidate attraction from posting adverts to liaising with potential hires.
- Admin services – Supporting a team of four, you will assist with contracts, right to work checks and be the first point of contact for all internal employee queries.
- Project Management – joining a fast-growing company with lots of internal changes, you will work closely with two colleagues on a range of business critical projects.
As well as gaining on the job experience, with regular coaching and mentoring from within the team, you will undertake QA’s very own Level 4 Project Management Apprenticeship programme. This an 18-month course where you will learn key skills and methodologies around project management and put them into practice through your own projects (with some expert guidance, of course!)
How will we support you?
Joining a team of 16, you will have a buddy in each area as well as support from the three practice Managers: Marco – Talent Acquisition, Priya – Admin services and Bandna – Project Management. We are a friendly team, with widely differing interests, a love of Nandos and an appetite for fun. That’s one of your roles: part of the all-important ‘Social Committee’ – organising fundraising and social events across the business.
Financial package and benefits
We are offering a £17,000 base salary, 25 days holiday, 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage), 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise), along with pension, discounted gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
What will you need to have?
- 5 GCSE’s A-C + 2 A Level (any subject) or equivalent qualification
- Work experience in either a full or part-time role (any industry)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
If you have read the above and feel this is the right role for you, then please apply today.