We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a top ranking, extremely successful organisation based in South Oxfordshire who are still growing! Working in a small HR team, you will provide generalist HR support and advice whilst working on various HR projects.
HR Advisor Responsibilities
• Maintaining and updating employee records
• You will be the first point of contact across the organisation for HR queries
• Dealing with data analysis and contractual matters, ensuring the company is up to date with any changes in employment law
• Supporting managers at all levels, undertaking HR matters to the highest standard
• Taking an active part in projects designed to improve and develop the HR function of the business
HR Advisor Experience
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an HR role and confident in their knowledge of all things HR. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to act on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment. A CIPD Level 5 qualification is desired but not essential. You will have a full driving license and be happy to occasionally travel offsite.
HR Advisor Rewards
• 27 days holiday plus all 8 bank holidays
• Life assurance and Health Cover
• Joining a positive, enthusiastic and pro-active team
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire. There is parking available on-site.
Our client, a rapidly growing international company with a market-leading reputation, offers fantastic benefits and career progression for their staff. This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Advisor to join an innovative and enthusiastic team, committed to their growth.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.