We are looking for an awesome individual to cover a period of maternity leave.
No one day is the same in the world of HR, you will be responsible for managing recruitment, resignations and everything in between. It’s a busy department of two, picking up on administrative tasks like issuing contracts, MI reporting, responding to reference requests, issuing security passes to name but a few, to giving advice and support on employee relations, flexible working requests, maternity, paternity and adoption leave, absence management and anything else that comes our way. So you need to know your stuff but you also need to be prepared to pick up on the many admin tasks that we do on a regular basis.
You will be required to provide a professional and effective generalist advisory HR support/service to managers and employees in line with our policies, procedures, employment legislation and best practice.
We believe a job needs to be enjoyable and something that makes you excited to come to work. This fantastic, challenging role will help you learn and grow as well as provide job satisfaction.
What you need:
• Full CIPD qualification or studying towards the CIPD qualification or qualified by experience
• Ability to develop effective relationships
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Great presentation delivery skills
• Ability to work within a team environment to achieve team/department objectives
• To be highly organized with a methodical approach to work
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good understanding and interpretation of current employment law
• Good understanding of HR systems
• High attention to detail
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• 3 – 5 years of in-depth HR generalist experience
• Ability to multitask and be both proactive and reactive to business needs
• Effective time management skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload to tight deadlines
What we can offer you:
• Employee Assisted Program
• Travel industry related benefits
• Generous annual leave entitlement equivalent to 33 days per annum including bank holidays
• Free onsite car parking
Working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm. This role is temporary to cover a period of Maternity Leave of up to 12 months. If you want to be part of fun, friendly and exciting business, have the right skills and experience it would be great to hear from you so click “Apply” now as we wouldn’t want you to miss out on this amazing opportunity.