Our client is currently recruiting for a high calibre HR Advisor to strengthen their busy, but team orientated HR department. This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Professional to work for one of the UK’s leading employers who are dedicated to their employees.
The successful applicant will be fully responsible for providing highly effective professional HR advice and support to the business’ employees and leaders. This will include advice and support concerning employee relations, recruitment, compliance and training, and employment law. You will also be involved in several projects throughout the year.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of working within a professional HR Advisory position
- CIPD Level 3 qualification in HR (as a minimum)
- GCSE passes at grade C and above in Maths and English (or the equivalent)
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to listen and display empathy and resilience
- Strong IT skills are imperative, including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Due to the nature of the business, please be advised that the role will require some occasion travel within Suffolk, Cambridge and Norfolk
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.