Are you an experienced HR advisor?
Have you managed ER casework to resolution?
Do you understand UK employment legislation?
If so, this may be the role for you.
My client is looking for an HR Advisor to join the team at a major airport in south of London for a 12 month contract, paying £135 a day.
Duties in this role include:
· Support HR Business Partners and People Leaders in delivering the people strategy.
· Provide clear and pragmatic advice to line managers to resolve cases in areas such as; performance management, absence management, requests for flexible working arrangements, disciplinary or grievance procedures.
· Improve leadership and management capability by supporting, coaching and training line managers on all people policies, processes and systems.
· Advise and coach line managers on employee relations issues, in line with Company policy and employment legislation
· Building effective relationships and partnerships with trade union representatives, employees and other key stakeholders
· Support organisation change programmes as led by the HR Business Partners.
· Utilise management information and people statistics to drive improvements in performance and absence.
· Review and update policies and processes to ensure compliance with legislation and good practice.
Qualifications and Experience
· Operational HR experience essential, including HR data systems and processes.
· Experience of working in a unionised environment and managing employee relation cases.
· Experience of managing organisational change and employee relations.
· An excellent understanding of current HR employment law, policies and practices.
· A CIPD qualification advantageous.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.