My client is a well established HR Consultancy working with a wide range of businesses are the UK, they are seeking a highly competent HR Advisor to complement their team.
Duties will include:
- Telephone and email advice and guidance on a wide variety of HR and Employment Law matters, these could include redundancy, disciplinary and guidance, and TUPE transfer
- Delivering HR Training and seminars to other businesses of to the public
- Attend client premises for investigations, hearings and minute taking
- Support clients in the delivery of processes involving company restructures, change management etc.
- Liaise with external bodies Company Occupational Health Advisor's, GPs, statutory bodies and agencies as required
- Preparation of COT3s, Settlement Agreement and Employment Tribunal cases
- Maintain the HR support of template documents and letters to ensure they remain compliant, legal and relevant
- Keep the HR Client Case Management System up to date
- Work with the marketing department to compile monthly HR Newsletters, Social Media posts and any other marketing material
To be considered for this role
- Good solid background in HR or Employment Law - you will be giving advice so you need to have a background that demonstrates this
- Good up to date working knowledge of HR policies, procedures, legislation and best practice
- Experience of interpreting, advising and implementing HR / Employment Law policies and procedures
- Experience of providing complex employee relations and legal advice and support to managers on staff issues
- High standard of report writing
- Professional experience in a professional services industry is desirable
This is a lovely opportunity to join and lovely team and a forward thinking company. They ideal person would have have a pragmatic, positive, and proactive approach to employee relations, providing fair and consistent advice and guidance on disciplinary and grievance matters. You will also be expected to undertake regular training and development.
Please send your CV to Claire Yardley at Swindale Parks - all applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. email@example.com