£8.25 per hour
Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a long standing manufacturing business, who are looking for a HR Administrator to join them on a temporary basis to cover a long term sickness. This role would suit either a strong administrator who is looking to get some experience working in a HR department or a candidate with existing HR administration experience.
Responsibilities will include;
· Working as part human resources team, providing routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing and completing routine forms
· Working closely with HR Manager inputting data regarding employees
· Processing return to works, leavers, reference requests
· Assisting the recruitment process, typing letters, liaising with managers and candidates and booking rooms for interviews
· General administration duties as required
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you have excellent administration and organisational skills. You be able to communicate effectively at all levels, accurate data input skills and proficient with Microsoft packages. You will be available on short notice to be considered.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.