CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED HGV TECHNICIANS ...
Do you have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Heavy Goods Vehicle Repair)?
- Previous commercial workshop experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful HGV and Commercial Vehicle Group where your contribution is recognised?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!Package description
When you join Imperial Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted BUPA Healthcare scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.Main responsibilities
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services as well as carrying out roadside repairs to recover vehicles...
Analysis and diagnostics vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.Ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Repair) with a proven track record in vehicle repair and servicing
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- The ability to diagnose faults and carry out repairs as necessary
- A full valid UK driving license
- Knowledge of Isuzu product would be beneficial
Experience of operating technical vehicle repair software is a distinct advantage in this role.About the company
With a network of 39 Dealer Locations across the UK, Imperial Commercials are the largest DAF Truck Dealer group in Worldwide.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle up-time. We offer a wide range of service and parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and Fleet operators.
With over 1700 employees in the UK, we are committed to continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantial Apprenticeship Programme.
Our parent company, IH Mobility Holdings Ltd is one of South Africa's largest companies, JSE listed with annual revenues of 120 billion ZAR (£7 billion approx) and have over 50,000 employees worldwide who are responsible for the growth and continued success of a group that began as a single car dealership in downtown Johannesburg in 1948.
For more information please visit our website http://www.imperialcommercials.co.uk/pages/about-us