HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic - East Kilbride
4 on 4 off ( Days ) working 6am - 6pm
£11.30 per hour
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client, a fleet maintenacne compnay who are looking for a HGV Technician to be based at their VMU in East Kilbride.
Areas of responsibility:
- Maintain, inspect & repair a variety of HGV
- Prepare, present and accompany all HGV vehicles for annual test.
- Carry out periodic safety inspections to all HGV vehicles to DVSA standards and higher.
- Attend breakdowns or accident damaged vehicles and carry out permanent or running repairs as required.
- Ensure paperwork is up to date and completed in a timely manner.
- Update of records/defects via the workshop system.
- Keep within ISO standards ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO18001.
- Diagnostic reports on technical issues with vehicles/trailers.
- Replacing damaged or worn parts in line with client agreement. / diesel fitter /trailer fitter
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified HGV mechanic
- Previous experience of working in a busy garage, dealership or fleet
- Be able to provide own tools
- Ability to work on own initiative
Venatu Consulting Limited focuses on the recruitment of talent across the UK. If you are interested in discussing this job for Commercial Vehicle, Technician, HGV Mechanic or HGV Fitter in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.venatu.co.uk.
At Venatu Consulting, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.